George is offering clinics for clubs, schools and organisations on any performance level.
As a world-record holder in the backstroke, George is an expert in the mechanics of the stroke and one of the best “underwater kickers” in the world.
Through interacting with George, swimmers attending the clinic will learn how to respect and improve their relationship between their mind, body and the water.
- Work on fine tuning critical aspects of your stroke – from proper hand entry, to hip rotation, and greater kick propulsion.
- Hone in on key techniques in the race that help drop time – like explosive turns, powerful breakouts, and fast finishes.
- Land training for flexibility, core strength and injury prevention.
- Develop your racing confidence through a mindset & motivational talk.
- Have all your swimming and training-related questions answered by George.
What swimmers can expect to learn
- Technical Proficiency
- Improved body awareness
- Improved confidence
- Enhanced motivation
- Increased efficiency
- Increase in feel for the water
George teaches with understanding, passion and enthusiasm. Not only is the time spent informative, but it is fun and about more than just swimming...it is about the thought processes that make champions. Swimmers will leave with a sense of inspiration to leverage their talent and reach for their goals.
George is also offering Private (one-on-one) and semi-private sessions.